Maverick Gaming Covid -19 Guidelines and Protocols
The current COVID-19 dial level for Gilpin County is BLUE
The health and safety of our employees and guests is our number one priority.
At the Grand Z Casino Hotel, we are committed to delivering the same level of service and excitement that you have come to love from us. In order to welcome you safely, we will continue to implement the following safety measures to help ensure the health and safety of our team members and guests. Below you will find the guidelines and protocols that we have implemented at Grand Z Casino Hotel.
Temperature screening and guest entry.
Points of entry to the casino will be limited to allow our screening team to conduct temperature checks utilizing thermal cameras or infrared thermometers.
Guests will be asked the following questions upon arrival:
Do you have any of these symptoms?
- Fever of 100 degrees or above
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle aches
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Have you had any contact with anyone that has had or been exposed to COVID-19
Any person answering affirmatively to any of these will referred to the secondary screening process
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Face Masks. Guests, employees and vendors will be required to wear a face mask and will be allowed to enter Maverick’s properties.
- Friendly Reminder. Guests will be asked to stay at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them while standing in lines and moving around the property.
- We will be restricting occupancy at our casino. All properties will comply with local or state mandated occupancy limits.
- Due to limited allowable occupancy, access may be restricted to carded guests only.
Cleaning Products and Protocols
- Our casinos and hotels use cleaning products and protocols which meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria, and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.